Habitat for Cats is a volunteer-based organization dedicated to the safe and responsible control of the feline population. We truly appreciate your interest in helping!
Habitat for Cats relies on volunteers to help feline friends in many ways – either directly (fostering, socializing, feeding, trapping, transportation) or through the day-to-day activities that are necessary for running an organization. Without these dedicated individuals, we would not be able to accomplish all that we do.
I fully understand and agree to assume all risks involved in any and all duties that I perform for Habitat for Cats in my volunteer capacity and I agree to hold Habitat for Cats harmless for any injury(s) which I might sustain during the course of my volunteer duties.
This waiver does include myself, all of my family members and descendants forever from seeking any legal action whatsoever against Habitat for Cats or its representatives.
I AGREE THAT:
1. All interactions and communications shall be carried out in a fair, courteous, respectful, orderly manner, whether between fellow members and/or volunteers, as well as potential adopters, with the united goal to enhance the mission of Habitat for Cats;
2. All members and volunteers shall be treated with respect, and shall in turn treat all other members and volunteers with respect;
3. Rude, unkind comments will not be tolerated. Any volunteer or member engaging in this behavior will receive one warning; thereafter, should this behavior continue, said member or volunteer may be asked to leave Habitat for Cats once the matter is addressed by the Board of Directors.
4. Communications, whether verbal or written, will be in a civilized tone and manner. Raised voices, shouting or other disruptive behavior will not be tolerated.
5. Habitat for Cats mission is to trap, neuter and return cats to safe environments in an effort to safely and responsibly control the cat population. There shall be no abusive, rude or otherwise inappropriate language directed at our partners or other participants by fellow members or volunteers. Likewaise, there shall not be any rude, abusive or otherwise inappropriate language directed at fellow members or volunteers in front of potential adopters, vet partners or others in public. Violation of this rule will be brought to the attention of the Board of Directors.